March 30, 2008

Rachel, Lauren and Nicole

Hello everyone! I have just made my first 3 outfits. This 3 outfits are ones I could see myself wearing, but I also admire each of these 3 young ladies style. There always classy, always chic and they always look amazing.

Rachel Bilson



I love this look. Perfect for a job interview or school.

Buttondown; JCPenny
Sweater; AE
Jeans; Wetseal
Shoes; Urbanoutfitter (they have similiar ones at Target too!)
Scarf; New Look
Sunglasses; 80's Purple

Lauren Conrad



I also love this look! It's perfect for a chilly summer morning walking the dog. Or even cuddling up with a book and a hot coco in the winter!

Sweater; Net-a-Porter
Leggings; Gina's Closet (Target, Delias, and Walmart too)
Glasses; 80's purple [Forever21 has some good ones also)
Flipflops; TJMaxx (also in Oldnavy)

Nicole Richie



Lately, I have been loving Nicole. She is now a mother, and is going back to her usual fashion sense. Although, sometimes it is a miss. Me being forgetful, totally forgot Richie's signature: her sunglasses! Forever21's glasses this year are to die for! They have all the new styles for a cheap price. I just got a pair for $4.80 there! Starbucks is obvious. Great place!

Shirt; Charolette Russe (similiar to Wetseal and Forever21)
Jeans; Dorthy Perkins
Bag; New Look
Shoes; Net-a-Porter
Headscarf; Amazon

There are the updates for now! Make sure to check back with more later!

P.S. You can click on the images to make them larger, and also direct you right to the site where the clothing/accesories came from!

No comments: